Snowbird Inn is seeking a skilled, experienced and qualified Chef. The position would suit a person who wants to live, work and play in the snow.
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices are upheld in the kitchen
- Assist with deliveries and restocking
- Adhere to standard food quality and control
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation standards
- Ensure stock is rotated and maintained
- Complete tasks in a safe and timely fashion
- Deliver friendly professional customer service
- Assist with a variety of additional lodge tasks as directed
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Chef qualifications
- 5+ year’s experience as a chef in a full-service restaurant
- A passion for the snow industry
- A Food Handlers Certificate and Working with Children Check
How to apply?
This position will commence in mid-June 2021. On mountain staff accommodation is available at a reasonable cost and 3 meals per day are included in the package.
Please send your application including your resume to:
Snow Division Manager
E: penec [at] worldstrides [dot] com [dot] au